Improving our Service
Moving to our new building was a very exciting time, but it was also a very complex process. Although our standard of clinical care has remained excellent throughout, many patients provided helpful feedback in terms of our telephones, waiting room safety and general performance. We want to thank you all for your comments and suggestions.
Here is a short update on what we have done so far to turn some of these suggestions into action:
- Four new receptionists have been recruited to assist with answering the phone and staffing our front desk
- We have increased the number of 'social distancing' signs around the building to provide constant reminder to all patients to maintain their own safety
- Our patient check-in screens are now functioning properly so you can quickly let us know you're here for your appointment without having to queue at the desk
- There are more clinical specialists within the premises in order to give you access to the most appropriate service for your enquiry (see this post for more information)
- We are being clearer with our timescales for services like prescription processing or hospital waiting times so you know where you stand
We know we have much to do, but with your ongoing support and patience we will continue to improve the service we offer. Thank you so much for all your ideas and suggestions.
Published: Jun 29, 2021
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.